12 July 2010

Africa Project



Does Anybody want to help me go to East Africa? On July 22nd, I will be leading a group of 19 individuals to Kenya to host a Vacation Bible School for Tumaini Miles of Smiles School and Orphanage. Feel free to check out their site www.tumainimilesofsmiles.org. Tumaini is the Swahili word for HOPE, and this place truly is a beacon of HOPE in their community. There are currently 33 orphans living in the Tumaini home ranging from 5 months to 13 years of age. There are nearly 200 students in the school from Pre-K to 6th grade. God has allowed me to invest in these people's lives for the last three years, and I am very excited to return with a new group of individuals very soon. Please contact me if you have any questions. God bless you as you seek HIS best for your life!

Sincerely,

Sara Beth


HELP SARA BETH GET TO AFRICA......





No comments:

 

free hit counters